This article will be providing you with sufficient guide to ensure your cartridge and printers stays efficient and free of problem.
- Clean the print nozzle first before use
- The ink cartridge must be covered using plastic cover provided when not in use to prevent ink clogging & blocking the nozzle.
- You must switch off the printer or stop printing before connecting or reconnecting the ink cartridges
- Ink cartridge nozzles should not be touched by moisture or corrosive substances. Clean the nozzle with just lint-free cloth or alcohol swab
- Ink cartridges must be kept cold and dry, away from heat and flames. Temperature range: -10°C to 45°C.
Case 2: The ink wont come out. This could be caused by ink cartridge has not been covered for a long time when not in used. Try to wrap the nozzle of the ink cartridge with a paper towel and shake the nozzle down several times to clear the ink cartridge.
Case 3: First printing are blurred. This is because the nozzle starting to heat up, just continue printing
Case 4: No printing at all. This maybe due to the cartridge not inserted properly, please stop printing and check reinsert the cartridge properly.
- Do not squeeze, hit, shake or drop the ink cartridge.
- Do not peel open the IC Chip attached on the cartridge
- Any direct exposure to the ink on the eyes or any sensitive part of body should seek medical attention
- The ink cartridges are consumables with no warranty or return; please handle them with care and use them immediately upon packaging.
Watch Our EZJET TIJ Printer in action: